Charity Property Advice
We specialise in acting as external commercial property managers and real estate advisers for Charities and Trusts who do not have their own Property Department or who need external valuation advice. We report to Trustees and our services include:-
- Charities Act Valuations (Disposal & Acquisition Reports)
- Negotiating to protect clients’ interests over Rent Reviews or minimising dilapidations upon vacation of property.
- Effective and efficient acquisition and disposal of freehold or leasehold premises.
- Arranging and co-ordinating work by outside specialist firms for example, Building Surveys.
- Instructing and liaising with clients’ solicitors.
- Valuations for building insurance.
- Project management on major works, building projects and refurbishments.
- Subletting surplus space.
- Liaising with Landlords and Property Managing Agents.
- Dealing with Tenants’ Covenants under terms of a Lease.
- Checking and advising on Service Charge liabilities.
- Agreeing, approving and carrying out repairs and improvements.
- Quinquennial property inspections and property surveys
Amongst the Charities for whom we have acted are: The Booths Charities, CATS Protection, Westminster Drug Project, Hendon Christian Housing Association, Almshouses Trusts, St Luke’s Hospice, SENSE, Christies NHS Trust, British Heart Foundation, Irish Diaspora Foundation.
Fifield Glyn are on the panel of consultants of the Almshouse Association for building services, project management, development and managing agents.
To discuss this service further, please contact:
Charles Fifield BSc (Hons) FRICS
Mobile: 07970 723524
DDI: 01606 354786